Fall and Spring admissions are both possible at CEFAM
International Entrance Exams
International students or French students residing abroad may apply directly to CEFAM’s fourth year in Lyon assuming they have completed 3 years of higher education elsewhere. The admissions test will be organized in the student’s school abroad, by telephone and/or by Skype.
The international entrance exam fees are 140€ for the graduate program.
Students must fill out the online application form or download the PDF version, complete it, and return it to CEFAM at least 10 days before the selected exam date. The following items must be submitted with the completed form:
- 3 ID photographs
- A photocopy of the student’s national ID card or passport
- Photocopy of the student’s High School diploma (or equivalent) and any other previously earned degrees
- University and course descriptions for successfully completed courses should also be submitted when applying
To apply, just follow these steps:
>> Download the Application Form
- Fill out the form online or return the application form to CEFAM by post or email, accompanied by the various required documents
- Pay the entrance exam fees on-line (140€)
In case of questions, feel free to contact Mattieu MONTERO at +33(0)18.104.22.168.63
Only complete applications will be processed
Once you have applied online or by post, you will be able to take your entrance exam in your country.
- You need to find your exam center (your current academic institution will usually agree to organize the entrance exam)
- Provide Cefam with the necessary contact information of your academic institution (Name of the person who will organize the exam with us, mail, and phone number)
- Cefam will inform you by email of the date and time of your entrance exam; be sure to confirm your availability
- The Entrance Exam for direct admission to CEFAM’s fourth year in Lyon includes the following elements:
- English test: reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary and written expression (1.5 hours)
- Case Study (2 hours)
- Motivation interview (by Skype or by phone): the interview committee will try to assess your personality and your ability to successfully complete the CEFAM program (30 minutes)
- Applicants will be informed of the admission decision within 2 weeks
Welcome to CEFAM!
CEFAM provides its study abroad students with a choice of optional services including an airport pickup and accommodation. We also offer our students to participate in cultural activities to broaden their French experience.
Please find below the optional services provided by CEFAM: CEFAM optional services
For further information, please contact contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org