CEFAM’s academic program, based on the American model, allows students a large amount of flexibility in organizing their program. Students may take anywhere from 4 to 7 courses per semester and adapt the semester costs accordingly. A 3-credit course is billed 606 euros.
On average, tuition fees per academic year for the first three years at CEFAM in Lyon cost approximately 7,000 € per year.
The exact cost per year for the 2019-2020cademic year is provided below:
- Foundation Program: intensive English courses: 1,576 €
- Freshman Year – 1st year: 9,044 €
- Sophomore Year – 2nd Year: 7,871 €
- Junior Year – 3rd year 4,687 €
Tuition fees for the 4th year (senior year) in the United States vary according to the university and range from $30,000 to $40,000.
Tuition fees for the 4th year (senior year) at CEFAM in Lyon, France cost 9,750 €.
Scholarships and Financing at CEFAM in Lyon
Several solutions exist to help you finance your education at CEFAM:
- Adapting your schedule and course load to be able to work part-time
- Partnerships with banks for loans at preferential rates and many other advantages
- Personalized financing plans available with installments
- Honor scholarships awarded each year
- Erasmus grants for European internships
- Student jobs
Scholarships and Financing for the United States
Several solutions exist to help you finance your education in the United States
- Scholarships are available from the Auvergne Rhone Alps region to help finance your academic year in the United States
- Merit scholarships are awarded to CEFAM students based on their academic results when they transfer to a partner university, ranging from $1,000 to $23,000
- Partnerships with banks for preferential rates