Tuition & Fees
TUITION FEES & FINANCING
CEFAM’s academic program, based on the American model, allows students a large amount of flexibility in organizing their program. Students may take anywhere from 4 to 7 courses per semester and adapt the semester costs accordingly. A 3-credit course is billed 681 euros.
On average, tuition fees per academic year for the first three years at CEFAM in Lyon cost approximately 8,159 € per year.
The exact cost per year for the 2023-2024 academic year is provided below:
- Foundation Program: intensive English courses: 8 158 €
- Freshman Year – 1st year: 10,384 €
- Sophomore Year – 2nd Year: 8,976 €
- Junior Year – 3rd year 5,117 €
- Senior Year – 4th year (CEFAM) 12 158 €.
- Senior Year – 4th year (USA partner) range from $32,000 to $40,000. Students pay their tuition fees directly to the partner university only for the 4th year.
- Senior Year – 4th and 5th years (Canadian partner) Approximately 25 000 € total
The tuition fees appear in the study contract sent to each student before each registration and/or re-registration. They can be revised during the course from one year to the next.
Scholarships and Financing
Several solutions exist to help you finance your education at CEFAM:
- Adapting your schedule and course load to be able to work part-time
- Partnerships with banks for loans at preferential rates and many other advantages
- Personalized financing plans available with installments
- Honor scholarships awarded each year
- Erasmus grants for European internships
- Student jobs
Scholarships and Financing for the United States
Merit scholarships are awarded to CEFAM students based on their academic results when they transfer to select partner universities, ranging from $1,000 to $23,000