Temple University: CEFAM partner
Temple University’s Fox School of Business has a reputation for excellence. As a partner since the founding of CEFAM, there are more CEFAM alumni who are also Temple alumni than any other partner. Hospitality, Finance, Marketing, and one of the top rated Risk Management programs in the country offer CEFAM students invaluable opportunities post graduation. With a location in the city of Philadelphia, students live in a place full of excitement and history at a slightly lower cost of living than other big cities nearby.
Key Facts & figures
Photos of the university
US News & World report:
- #103 in National Universities (tie)
- #75 in Best Value Schools
- #46 in Top Public Schools (tie)
- #135 In Research Universities
- It ranked in the top 30 in the nation in the 2017 Times Higher Ed World University Rankings and top 80 in the world for undergraduate studies
- Alumni Philanthropy total given $84.5MM
- Norman Braman: Norman Braman owns one of Florida’s largest car dealerships, Braman Motorcars, which has more than $2 billion in annual revenue.
- Bob Saget: Actor comedian well known for his part in the TV show Full house.
- Diplo: is an American DJ, songwriter and record producer based in Los Angeles.
ISC ParisEn savoir plus