Northeastern University: CEFAM Partner
Founded in 1898, Northeastern University (Boston, Massachusetts) began developing models specifically for work-study, where students spend time in the classroom focusing on Business and Management Theory while simultaneously working in the field, therefore learning through experience, and developing skills as well as earning funds to support their education. Today, 2900 corporations are active participants in this “cooperative education” program, and employ over 8000 Northeastern students each year. Every CEFAM student who attends Northeastern participates in this co-op program.
Northeastern is one of CEFAM’s most established partners, going back to our founding in 1986, and CEFAM is honored to be one of only three dual degree partners currently at Northeastern.
Key facts & figures
Photos of the university
- Ranked 27th in the world according to Shanghai’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects in 2021
- Ranked 49th University in the United States by US News in 2021
- Ranked #11 most innovative school by US News
- Ranked #1 for internships and co-op programs by Bloomberg Business Week
- Ranked 22nd Business program in the United States by Bloomberg
- Ranked 10th International Business program by US News
- Businessweek, Forbes, and US News rank the Business School in the top 25 nationally
- Northeastern’s Career Services center has been ranked among the best in the United States for 8 years running
- Ranked 25th nationally for student preparedness to enter the business world
- AACSB Accredited, Northeastern is recognized for its co-op programs that allow students to complete two internships, 6 months each
- The faculty at Northeastern include the former governor of Massachusetts and 1988 presidential candidate, Michael Dukakis.
ISC ParisEn savoir plus