Menlo College: CEFAM’s new partner university
Ideally located on the San Francisco Bay in Northern California, Menlo College is in the heart of Silicon Valley and thus of the most innovative companies in the world: GoPro, Google, Facebook, Apple, PwC…
The university has been ranked as one of the best universities for studying business in America. Students from all over the world come to study at the campus, which is known for its welcoming, inclusive and supportive atmosphere.
Key facts & figures
40+ clubs & organizations
500+ internship partners in Silicon Valley
90% of students receive financial aid
$34k Average financial aid package
25% of their students are international
50% of Menlo interns receive a job offer from their employer
90% of all graduates were employed within six months
Photos of the university
- For 11 years, Menlo College has ranked as one of the best colleges in the West, according to the nationally known education services company, The Princeton Review. This recognition is given to only 12% of all colleges and universities in the U.S.
- The 2019 college rankings by Niche placed Menlo as #7 on their list of Most Diverse Colleges in America (and #3 in California).
- Zippia reported that Menlo College is #1 on the list of the Best California Colleges for strong post-graduation job prospects for students who graduated.
- The university was awarded the 2019 Outstanding College Work Experience and Internship Program Award by the California Internship and Work Experience Association.
- Menlo finished #2 in the Bloomberg National Trading Competition
- Menlo College was awarded a $1.8 Million Grant by the U.S. Department of Education to recognize and further strengthen the College’s academic success programs
- Menlo College is AACSB accredited (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a distinction earned by less than 5% of the world’s business schools.
In addition to being recognized as one of California’s top universities by various magazines (Money Magazine, Grad Reports), Menlo College is known for its cutting-edge education for 21st century businesses.
Programs offered by the university include:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Real Estate
- Sports Management
Northeastern universityEn savoir plus
Pace UniversityEn savoir plus
Temple UniversityEn savoir plus
Siena CollegeEn savoir plus
Rider UniversityEn savoir plus
University of Mary WashingtonEn savoir plus
La Salle UniversityEn savoir plus
University of New BrunswickEn savoir plus
ISC ParisEn savoir plus